Clermiston Park Improvement Plan 2020
Consultation and community engagement
On behalf of the City of Edinburgh Council, Edinburgh and Lothians Greenspace Trust (ELGT) have put together an Improvement Plan for Clermiston Park, making suggestions for the next two years. A link to a PDF of the plan can be found below. We are asking stakeholders and the community to provide any feedback they may have on the plans, which will be considered and incorporated where appropriate. A summary of the feedback received and an explanation of any subsequent changes made will be provided along with the finalised plan.
If you have any comments or suggestions on the plan, please email them to Sarashka King – firstname.lastname@example.org, by Monday 27th January.
Funded by: City of Edinburgh Council
• Produce finalised Improvement Plan for Clermiston Park
• enable the key stakeholders to participate and have greater control on the development of the park’s management
• help improve green networks
• providing opportunities for communities to come together and take part in community engagement activities
• better understanding of the what are the key uses of the park are
• where the opportunities are to increase accessibility to greenspaces