What We Do
We love Greenspaces! Accessible greenspaces are vital in urban areas because they provide much needed oases of calm for busy city dwellers, helping to relieve stress. In disadvantaged areas, local greenspaces should be welcoming places for play, exercise and enjoyment, helping to improve health and wellbeing.
This year we celebrated 21 years of working with community greenspace projects and the following film celebrates our achievements over the past two decades! This film has been funded thanks to the Geraldine Kirkpatrick Charitable Trust and created by BAFTA Award winning director, Michael Ferns.
Our track record is demonstrated in the strong, trusted partnerships we build and inspiring programme of environmental and community projects we deliver.
We work with communities, landowners, agencies and other partners at all stages of a project, from first principles to completion, including:
- first stage project development and costing
- community consultation
- fundraising and brokering funding packages
- project management and implementation
We also offer a wide range of community engagement services including:
- delivery of community events to promote involvement in greenspaces
- Forest Schools activities
- Branching Out mental health in woodland services
- Guided walks
- Conservation volunteering
- Fitness sessions included health walks, Nordic walking, outdoor keep fit